How to learn Python: Where to learn Python for beginners.
Nowadays we see that competition is very high in the field of Education and Programming. Today Everyone wants to be a programmer and want to develop something fruitful which will help in their recognition in the market and also earn some money from it. There are so many programming languages in this world some are quite old and many more are coming day by day, One such programming language is python. Python language is quite famous nowadays and people want to learn this language and implement it in their projects but the question arises How to learn python and most importantly from where to learn to gain more knowledge in less time.
Today I will show you the importance of python language, it’s advantages, where to implement, how to get started, and from where to learn python. I will also share some best IDE which you can use in 2020 to learn a fast yet easy way to run python programs. Let’s dive in and see what we got today, First, let’s start by seeing what is python and why is it so famous.
What is Python?
Python is a high level, interpreted language. It was created by Guido van Rossum and was first released in 1991. Python is dynamically typed and garbage collector language. Python supports both Object Oriented Programming as well as structured. It also has a feature of dynamic name resolution, which variable names and methods during program execution. Python is generally used for web development(server-side), mathematics, software development, and software scripting.
The python’s core philosophy is summarized in the document The Zen of Python (PEP 20), which includes aphorisms such as:
- Item Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Readability counts.
What can you do with Python:
There are a lot of things which we can do with python language, Some of the main things which we can do with python are listed below:
- Python can be used to create web applications on a server.
- Python can be used to perform complex mathematics and handle big data.
- Python can connect to database systems and read and modify files also.
- Python can be used to create workflows alongside the software.
- Python can be used for production-ready software development or rapid prototyping
Why choose Python over other languages:
There are a huge no. of programming languages available in the market to learn but why to choose python among them. Some of the key points are mentioned below to help you out.
- Python can be treated in an Object-oriented way, a procedural way, or a functional way.
- Python has a very simple syntax which is close to the ish language.
- Python works on multiple platforms(Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python requires few lines to implement a task as compared to some other languages.
- Python is an interpreted language, which means code can be executed as soon as we write the code making it quick to prototype.
Syntax of Python compared to other languages:
The syntax used in python language is very easy and very short if you compare it with other programming languages. We have to write short lines of code to do any task which requires a couple of lines of code in other programming languages. Let’s see some advantages of python over other languages in terms of syntax.
- Python was built for easy reading and it is similar to the English language with influence from mathematics.
- Python doesn’t require semicolons or parentheses to complete a line of code like other programming languages.
- Python depends upon indentation, using whitespace, define space; as the scope of functions, classes, and loops.
How to learn Python in 2020:
1. Books and E-Books
There are a lot of python language learning books available in the market which will guide you to learn python from beginners to advance. Reading books and practicing or implementing the lessons on the python IDE will have much impact on your learning pace. There are also many E-Books which you can find online in the form of PDFs. Some E-books can be found free of cost and can be the best solution for starting as a beginner. Some of those informational books are:
2. Tutorials from Websites and apps
In today’s Era Online education has become a prime source of information gaining element. There are many website and applications in the market which will help your easy understanding of the programming languages and help you to practice the coding by providing various types of materials and elements. One of the major factors to consider these websites is that it will maintain the flow of knowledge and teach you the topics sequentially. Interesting thing is that these sources are free of cost. Some of the top websites and apps are:
3. Online Video Lectures
Learning from graphical things has been considered far superior to the things which are just written. Seeing and learning from videos is the best way to learn any programming languages. Nowadays websites like udemy, Coursera, and udacity provide courses that are of superior quality and give assignments and checks the work progress regularly to maintain consistency in the flow of learning. The videos provided by them are sequential and will help you to learn python rhythmically. Some courses can also be downloaded and can also be consumed whenever you want to revise your knowledge. Some of the beneficial courses of udemy, Coursera, and udacity are:
- Python Bootcamp 2020 Build 15 working Applications and Games
- Python For Beginners 2020 – A Complete Python Bootcamp
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- Python for Everybody Specialization
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- Python 3 Programming Specialization
- Programming for Data Science with Python
- Mastery in Python – For Beginners from Zero to Hero !
Hope you like the content and the information shared by me. If you find this post knowledgeable and learned something new and interesting today then please share this post with your friends and family members and help the optimistic coder to spread informational contents. Thank You.
One thought on “How to learn Python: Where to learn Python for beginners.”
Hello. remarkable job. I did not anticipate this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!